Jérémy Combot is a French illustrator since 2014. He is a self taught artist guided by his passion for prints and colors. He works for the Fashion world through many eclectic projects.
Jérémy is a traditional artist: his illustrations are made with color inks, 0,01 Rotring pen, watercolor, pencils and love.
His work represents powerful characters not scared to be who they are. It is a way to express individual independence and freedom of self-expression through style. Jérémy likes mixing different styles, prints and colours which are not supposed to match at first sign but create a unique look at the end.
As a Libra, he likes the fact that people love his work or hate it. There are no compromise!
Sneek peak of some Jeremy's projects:
- New York Time, digital - Usa (2016)
- Because magazine - Uk (2016)
- TEO magazine - Australia (2016)
- Old Tat magazine - Uk (2015)
- Homework magazine - Uk (2014)
Features & interviews:
- VOGUE - Uk (2019)
- Artistic Mood - USA (2018)
- Kaltblut magazine - Germany (2017)
- Metal magazine - Spain (2017)
- Wooly magazine - Japan (2016)
- Stella Mc Cartney, PFW - France (2016)
- Valentina Shah - Usa (2020)
- The Simones - France (2020)
- MJM Design Graphic - Nantes (2020)
- London Art Portfolio School - London (2017)